Wednesday 25 January 2012

Foster the People

Assalamualaikum!


Yes! I got the chance to go for FTP's concert at KL Convention Center and it was one hella moment. RM188 was worth it after all. Went to the concert with Min Yi. We met up with a few more people while waiting for the doors to open. Darien & Jamie were sitting right behind us and they were extremely friendly omg I miss them :'(
AND My dear youtube friend Zamir joined me & Min Yi cause we were already in front. It was a fantastic time. To actually experience FTP live PLUS getting & knowing AMAAAAZING people really made my day <3

Then in the auditorium, we met with two other great human beings, Syazlin & Wan. Goodness I had the time of my life. And OMG FTP was just flawlessssss. They were so energetic especially Mark F.

I really do hope they come back to Malaysia for their next album tour. I wouldnt hesitate to get their ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment